Dean’s Pharmacy – Dewitt

Dean’s Pharmacy, formerly Hampton Drug Co., was established in 1992. Dean Watts purchased the pharmacy on DeWitt Court Square from Mr. Larry Barnes and continued operating in that location for several years. By 1999 Dean’s Pharmacy had out grown its humble beginnings. Dean wanted to better serve the community in a location where he could provide more parking and offer a drive thru window. In January 2000, Dean’s Pharmacy on Whitehead Drive was opened where it has been serving the community ever since.

Dean’s Pharmacy – Dewitt
1640 South Whitehead Drive
Dewitt, AR 72042
(870) 946-2381
Fax (870) 946-4286

Hours
M-F 8am-5:30pm
Saturday 8:30am-12pm
Sunday CLOSED

Print Friendly